ellemoe

The Corollaria
Courtney B. Jones
The Waking Dreamer
J.E. Alexander
Haven (The Willows, #1) - Hope Collier I'm not sure I know what to say about this book. It started off promising then slowly delved into WTF-ville and ended in complete and utter bullshit. But that may be a bit harsh. I could swear there are sentences missing, aside from the punctuation and words omitted. But damn, can anything in this story make sense? Ash completely and without any questions accepted her newfound heritage with a shrug. The whole love thing in three days, I won't really complain about, but it was unbelievable. Actually, all of this story is unbelievable as much as the characters. They hold no substance, no anything. I just can't get over how great this book began. I'm still reeling over what I just read and might have to come back to reword this, but I'm doubting it. I love the cover and I hate that it's so misleading. While I had no idea what this novel was about, I didn't think for one minute it would be as shitty as it is/was. I now understand why some books are offered for free. They're not worth money to anyone to read. I want my time back and the few brain cells I lost actually trying to figure out what the hell was going on in this. I don't recommend this to anyone. There's nothing to get out of it but a headache.